As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, PlayMakers Laboratory relies on the generous support of many individuals, foundations, corporations, and government entities. To become a supporter, please click here.
PlayMakers Laboratory is supported by:
- Alphawood Foundation Chicago
- Arts Work Fund
- Butkiewicz Family Foundation
- The Chicago Community Trust
- Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events
- The Crown Family Philanthropies
- Ernst & Young
- The Illinois Arts Council, a state agency
- Illinois Humanities Foundation
- The Maurice R. and Meta G. Gross Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- The Polk Bros Foundation
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation
- The Robert and Isabelle Bass Foundation Inc.
- Siragusa Family Foundation
- Thorek Hospital
- and hundreds of individuals just like you!
“I'll miss you guys so much, you made me start to love writing. I'll keep this notebook forever.”
–Marquisha, 5th grade, Chalmers Elementary