As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, PlayMakers Laboratory relies on the generous support of many individuals, foundations, corporations, and government entities. To become a supporter, please click here.
PlayMakers Laboratory is supported by:
- Alphawood Foundation Chicago
- Arts Work Fund
- Butkiewicz Family Foundation
- The Chicago Community Trust
- Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events
- The Crown Family Philanthropies
- Ernst & Young
- The Illinois Arts Council, a state agency
- Illinois Humanities Foundation
- The Maurice R. and Meta G. Gross Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- The Polk Bros Foundation
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation
- The Robert and Isabelle Bass Foundation Inc.
- Siragusa Family Foundation
- Thorek Hospital
- and hundreds of individuals just like you!
“It exceeded my expectations. The BOM staff was able to get even the shyest child to participate and join in.”
–Linda Stoller, Gale School